About Me

Hi! I'm Emily. My blog is about everything - I think you'll get a little laugh here and there. I hope I entertain you in some way or another!

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

TAG: 100 Questions No One Asks!

Hellooo!
I'm really sorry about not writing for months now. I had a lot of time, but I just didn't get around to it. No excuses there...

My family and I are finally in New Mexico now, and I really like it here - it's a lot different than what I thought it would be. Everything is LITERALLY a 15 minutes' drive away, like Target, Ross, Albertsons, you name it. It's freaking fantabulous.

Anyway, I thought it would be awesome for me to do the 100 Questions No One Asks Tag just because it looks really fun! I saw yunging19 on YouTube do it (look her up, she's fabulous) and I was like "THIS IS CALLING MY NAMEE". Haha talk about cheesy.

1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? CLOSED. Even if it's a tiny bit open I feel like some zombie thing is going to be peeking out at me when I wake up, so yeah...

2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? Sometimes, but I never use them because they're usually crap.

3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? I don't sleep with sheets, just a blanket... It's too hot for that here.

4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before? Erm, no? Sounds fun though.

5:Do you like to use post-it notes? ABSOLUTELY NOTTT.

6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? No. I usually don't cut out coupons but if I do, they're ones of stores I actually go to, and I take careful measures to use them. Hahah

7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? Easy. Bear. Bugs (includings bees) scare the flying shit out of me. 

8:Do you have freckles? Nope. 

9:Do you always smile for pictures? It's a 50/50 between smiling or the Joker.

10:What is your biggest pet peeve? I have a lot, but when people next to me at school use those squeaky pencils? UNACCEPTABLE. JUST NO.

11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk? When I walk down down stairs I do.  

12:Have you ever peed in the woods? I think so?

13:What about pooped in the woods? No.

14:Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing? YES. All the time, but with my luck it's usually when I don't see the obvious crowd twenty feet of me and they stare at me like O.o

15:Do you chew your pens and pencils? Nooooooooo.

16:How many people have you slept with this week? Negative three.

17:What size is your bed? Twin, I think?

18:What is your Song of the week? WE CAN'T STOP BY MILEY CYRUS. 

19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Who cares? It's fine.

20:Do you still watch cartoons? No. I don't do animation except like Finding Nemo.

21:Whats your least favorite movie? STANDING OVATION. WTF WAS THAT.

22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? No, I would rather keep it in a shoebox.

23:What do you drink with dinner? Water or milk. Maybe grape or apple juice but we never have that.

24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Ketchup or sweet and sour sauce.

25:What is your favorite food? I don't know... I'll eat anything as long as it's food.

26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love? I Am Sam and Goodwill Hunting. 

27:Last person you kissed/kissed you? My imaginary hamster.

28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout? Nope.

29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? ;)

30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? When I was a camp. A month and a half ago.

31:Can you change the oil on a car? No... 

32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket? Not old enough to drive. But I probably wouldn't, I'm super paranoid on that kind of stuff. 

33:Ever ran out of gas? OOOH hahah I was like three, but when we lived in Korea we did, and this dude came and filled it up with a red bottle.

34:Favorite kind of sandwich? The Jefferson at a place called Bellair (I hope that's how you spell it) where I used to live.

35:Best thing to eat for breakfast? I've been eating a lot of cereal lately.

36:What is your usual bedtime? During the school year, 10'ish? Summer, like 1?

37:Are you lazy? Sometimes.

38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? The classic witch. Super creative.

39:What is your Chinese astrological sign? I don't know what this is asking for but I'm a dragon and a gemini.

40:How many languages can you speak? Two, Korean and English.

41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Nope...

42:Which are better Legos or Lincoln Logs? I don't know. Legos?

43:Are you stubborn? Yeahhhh.

44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman? Letterman but they're basically the same.

45:Ever watch soap operas? Nope. Disney all the way. Hahaha

46:Are you afraid of heights? No, I love them.

47:Do you sing in the car? Yeah. Who doesn't? Sometimes I sing to random people on the street as we're driving by like "AS LONG AS YOU LOVE MEEEE".

48:Do you sing in the shower? Sometimes.

49:Do you dance in the car? Yeah. 

50:Ever used a gun? Nope.

51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? School picture last year.

52:Do you think musicals are cheesy? I've only seen a couple Broadway ones, and they were magical.

53:Is Christmas stressful? We don't really do much on Christmas. We don't buy a lot of stuff. I usually get my bigger pieces of technology during then. So not really.

54:Ever eat a pierogi? What the hell is that.

55:Favorite type of fruit pie? Apple pie?

56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Popstar, doctor, surgeon, lawyer, FBI agent, all kinds of stuff.

57:Do you believe in ghosts? Not really, but stuff like "Ghost Busters" terrify me. At night, in bed, I'm just like... "Am I going to die tonight?"

58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Once in a month or so.

59:Take a vitamin daily? Nah.

60:Wear slippers? Nope

61:Wear a bath robe? Nah.

62:What do you wear to bed? Shorts and a T Shirt.

63:First concert? No clue.

64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? TARGETTTTTTT.

65:Nike or Adidas? Nikes. Did you know that Adidas stands for "All Day I Dream About Sports"?

66:Cheetos Or Fritos? Cheetos.

67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Doesn't matter.

68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? No?

69:Ever take dance lessons? When I was like four. I took ballet but quit because I was bored of the repetition.

70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Lawyer, doctor, maybe? But not one that has like 14-hour work shifts.

71:Can you curl your tongue? Yep. Just did it.

72:Ever won a spelling bee? No. I'm not very good at spelling.

73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy? I don't think so. I've cried because I laughed too much at once.

74:Own any record albums? No.

75:Own a record player? I feel like #74 should have come before this one.

76:Regularly burn incense? Nope.

77:Ever been in love? No.

78:Who would you like to see in concert? THE SCRIPT. OR ED SHEERAN.

79:What was the last concert you saw? Lol I don't usually go to concerts. I was like 100 feet away from Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift when they performed, I lived right next to the stadium.

80:Hot tea or cold tea? Hot tea.

81:Tea or coffee? Tea.

82:Sugar or snickerdoodles? Doesn't make a difference.

83:Can you swim well? Yeah, I guess.

84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yep.

85:Are you patient? Haha NO.

86:DJ or band, at a wedding? DJ.

87:Ever won a contest? I don't think so...

88:Ever have plastic surgery? Nope. I think the chance of the doctor screwing up will keep me away for a while.

89:Which are better black or green olives? Olives are disgusting.

90:Can you knit or crochet? Knit. Heehee.

91:Best room for a fireplace? Living room, where else?

92:Do you want to get married? Yep.

93:If married, how long have you been married? Not married. 

94:Who was your HS crush? I haven't hit high school yet, entering eighth grade this year...

95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? No. It won't work.

96:Do you have kids? No.

97:Do you want kids? Yes.

98:Whats your favorite color? Blue and purple. 

99:Do you miss anyone right now? My fraaands. 

BONUS JONAS QUESTION: Something that happened in middle school? 
Considering that I'm not done with it yet, I think I'll come back and answer next summer.

Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this really long tag! Comment below if you want me to write about anything else!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment